Engineered Flooring Options
Gaylord Engineered Hardwood Flooring is designed for use over concrete, radiant floor heating and below-grade applications. Engineered hardwood flooring features a 3/16″ wear layer and 11-ply construction for a total board thickness of 3/4″.
Engineered Hardwood Flooring Features:
- Lengths available up to 12 feet (N/A in exotic species)
- 3/16” wear layer
- Special order available up to 10”
- 3/4” total board thickness so it meets flush with stair nosing’s, tile, etc.
- 11-ply construction
- 5x more stable than solid hardwood
- Nailed, stapled, floated, or glued
- Can be installed over concrete and/or radiant heat
- Can be used in condominiums
Project information you can trust!
Try our 'My Project' App
- Page 1 of 2